Re: 4SQRP "On Air Activities" on web page

Johnny Matlock

Good Morning
David
We have a automatic reminder post that has the info several times before the Wednesday nets.

I will ask Ron to include the DMR info on the main web page.

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 10:17 PM davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

I don't know what the official status is of the Wednesday night DMR net, but is it time to add it to the list of Wednesday night on air activities with the info on participating in the net ?

I just got my DMR radio going and hope to began to participate starting this coming Wed.

I found what I needed to know about the DMR group/net on groups.io, but I thought we might want to make it easier for others, or at least to let others know it exists.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com