Re: DMR Net

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

David,

How are you connecting?

Generally I thought things sounded pretty good. Here's a screen shot from my hotspot. (Oddly enough, my BER here is higher than usual. I'm using a different setup than I do at home...)

N0̷YJ has a bit of a challenge with his satellite internet, but although it stutters a bit I find him still copyable.

Listening to others discuss the Brandmeiser server they are connecting to with their hotspot; perhaps you might try another? I use 3102 at present; IIRC I tested the servers and picked the one with the shortest latency.

Jeff N0̸MII

On Dec 5, 2018, at 9:34 PM, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

Many of us tried to get in a few times. I don't know if this is on Berts side or just the talk group server lagging out. Lots of loss and ber rates in the red. I have been listening on both the rig and the dash from BM and lots of lost in translation has been going on for a few weeks now.

 I hope the net continues to grow but the amount of loss is pretty rough.

David

  N8DAH

--
Jeff N0̷MII