Re: DMR Net

Charles W. Powell

Yes, David.  My friend Mike, W8NWA had trouble with 3108.  That server is considered “experimental” by Brandmeister and it can be squirrelly.  I have stopped using it because I had too many unexplained problems with it.

72,

Charles - NK8O

On Dec 5, 2018, at 9:52 PM, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

I will have to look into a change I guess. I heard quite a few others check in and not get picked up. I have used DMR for about a year now and this has been the most delayed TG to date, no blame of course as it could just be how I am getting in. I have been using the BM listening feature to hear from both the internet and my hotspot to try and make it 100% copy and still lose some of it.

Running :

ZumSpot

Anytone AT-D868UV

With a solid 100Mb line to the net.

BM Master 3108 (I just switched to 3102)

Hope to make it in next week and still enjoyed listening.

--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com