Re: DMR Net

Charles W. Powell

Check to see if your radio is in promiscuous mode.  If it is, it will hear anything that comes through.  Or at least that’s my guess on this.  Hotspot or repeater?  If it’s a hotspot, try dropping the static connection to 31654 before listening elsewhere.  Also I have seen this problem with Brandmeister Server 3108.  It does some weird things at times.

72,

Charles - NK8O

On Dec 7, 2018, at 7:10 AM, Jim Long <jphiliplong@...> wrote:

I heard conversations on the 4SQRP Talkgroup when I was listening to other talkgroups, such as TAC 310.  Could this be that I had the 4SQRP channel set to Slot 2?

Jim