Re: DMR NET

Thomas Russell

Hi Charles and group,

I would like to invite you to use our XLX reflector here on the Nature Coast,
for your meetings. If you need a good reliable reflector for DMR. We were tired of the problems with the traditional TG Talk Groups and built our own using XLX software.

The XLX352 reflector can be used for D-Star or DMR.  DMR defaults to Module D,
D-Star is used for A,B,C modules. The setup is a little different, but not complicated.
If you would like to know more about the setup for your radio let me know.
The dashboard is at XLX352.ddns.net. Talk to you soon.

73, Tom, K8YPH