Re: DMR Net

Charles W. Powell

There are several ways to do this.  One is to obtain a login to the Brandmeister network under your call and click on your hotspot from the menu column (usually the last on the left side).  Then you can manage static connections.  Second is, if you are using Pi-Star to install the Brandmeister API. Then you can control this from your hotspot dashboard. The Brandmeister API can be added to other hotspots as well, but I am not familiar with anything other than Pi-Star.  I think there is way to do this from the radio, but someone who knows more than me will have to elaborate.  The advantage of the API is that all your connections, both static and dynamic, show up on the Pi-Star dashboard.

I will be adding some links on installing the Brandmeister API to my 4-State DMR document.

72,

Charles - NK8O

On Dec 7, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Jim Long <jphiliplong@...> wrote:

 "If it’s a hotspot, try dropping the static connection to 31654 before listening elsewhere"

The above is from a previous message.  I DO use a hotspot, but how do I drop the static connection?

JIm Long