Re: ARRL Field Day 2019

Charles W. Powell

That’s a nice site, Johnny.  I’d likely join you there.  Can we get permission to stay overnight and set up tents and campers?

I have set up at a park local to me, Lewis & Young Park in Louisburg KS but I do need to get permission from the city to stay the weekend.  It is also a nice site on flat ground with lots of good trees.  I have a new 30 Ah LiFePO4 battery that would last a good long time at either site!

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Dec 7, 2018, at 7:51 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Bert, Terry and myself used to do field day at Weston Bend State Park, just across the river in MO.
Nice tall trees, clean camp sites, quiet area.

We spent as much time eating and visiting as working field day!

Just a thought?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:28 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
On 12/07/18 09:54, Gerry Edson wrote:
> I have long wanted to do qrp on Field Day, but no locals seem interested.
> Jerry, WA0KNW

I just show up with my QRP radios anyway.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com