Sked results on 3564

WA0ITP

At 6p I was able to work N0XM, Mike from Wichita he was abt an S4 early on, rising to S9 near the end. I was much weaker on his end.

At abt 6:45 I heard some GA stations at S7

At 7P I listened and called for AC0BQ and N0NBD, but no joy.

Conclusion? None, the sample size is too small.  But it may indicate that the band goes long after 6 or so.  Or my antenna needs maintenance, or it may mean nothing.  But is was fun trying.  Tnx Mike for the call, appreciate it.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 12/13/2018 2:48 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.