Re: Sked Anyone?

W0MQY

Hi Terry,
Would love to have a sked with you but I haven't heard anybody on the 4 state nets.  I have also listened for you on Thursday mornings and still nothing.  I can't hear any of the net control stations. I always check the net reports and the calls are very long skip. I tried the SSS and only heard 3 calls working.  Again all very long skip.  I'm going to try an NVIS antenna to see if that might help.  I figure Johnny, Paul, and Bill are too close to me and probably skipping over me.   I'll keep listening and trying to figure out something that works.

73 joe  W0MQY

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018, 14:48 WA0ITP <wa0itp@... wrote:
Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.