Re: Unbuilt 4SQRP SS-RX, SS-TX and Magic Box kits for sale

Shawn Reed

Hello Steve. I will pick up those kits together, please. If first, of course. Shawn reed. kf7yff.

On Sat, 12/15/18, Steve Ireland <vk6vz@...> wrote:

Subject: [4SQRP] Unbuilt 4SQRP SS-RX, SS-TX and Magic Box kits for sale
To: "4 State QRP" <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 1:00 AM

For sale is are three unbuilt 4-State
QRP kits to build a high-performance 40m QRP CW station,
with full-break-in and
capable of up to 9W output.

The items are:

1. K8IQY SS-40 Stable
and Sensitive 40M
Receiver
The SS-40 high performance receiver was
designed by Jim
Kortge, K8IQY. SS stands for "Stable and Sensitive".
It has an extremely quiet
amplifier chain and a matched crystal IF filter provides a
steep-sided 500 Hz
bandpass and outstanding opposite sideband rejection. A
variable crystal
oscillator provides 25-30 kHZ of smooth stable tuning.
Further details at:
http://www.4sqrp.com/SS40.php
2. K8IQY SS-40TX
transmitter
This is a companion to the SS-40 receiver
and produces up to 9
watts (can be set to 5W), using a hefty, cool running MOSFET
as a final. All
parts are through-hole lead parts. Further details at:
http://www.4sqrp.com/ss40tx.php
3.
K8IQY Magic Box TR Switching System
The Magic Box is a solid-state,
all-electronic, transmit/receive switching system that
allows a separate
receiver and transmitter to transceive with full (or semi)
QSK. An Atmel
Microcontroller handles the timing for five functions-
transmitter keying,
transmitter antenna switching, receiver antenna switching,
receiver audio
switching, plus a side tone oscillator. For further details,
see http://www.4sqrp.com/MagicBox.php

The three kits were bought as a package
from Kanga UK and are being sold as a package. Sorry I
realise the Magic Box is
highly sought-after, but will not separate.

US$90 for the three kits, plus postage.
Payment can be made by PayPal. Please email me in the first
instance.

Vy
73

Steve,