From: "Jim Sheldon" <@W0EB>
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Sent: 12/15/2018 5:19:50 PM
Subject: [4SQRP] Need several little red 4S box kits (discontinued)

Hi gang,
I have a Christmas project I'm working on that I really would like to package in the now discontinued little red box kits. I'm looking for at least 2, but preferably 3 of them.

Anyone having 1 or more unassembled ones they aren't going to use, please contact me off the reflector w0eb (at) cox dot net please with availability and asking price.

Thanks,

Jim Sheldon, W0EB