Re: where is firmware for HT40

Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC <pccmd@...>

Thanks, Jim.....it seems I am now a member of HT subgroup.
BTW, how do I find out what firmware version I have....it shipped to me on 11/24
Charlie
NA2CC

On Dec 16, 2018, at 11:04 PM, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:

The easiest way is to send a message to this address:

HilltopperKit+subscribe@4SQRP.groups.io

or go to groups.io and search for groups (Find or create a group).  The name is Hilltopperkit

There are actually several sub groups under the main 4SQRP group.  Right now they are:
BayouJumperKit
CricketKit
DigitalFM
HilltopperKit
MuraniaKit
O17Kit
OzarkPartrolKit
SSB

For some reason not many people post to the sub group even though the subgroups were created to discuss a particular kit.  I assume each new kit will get a group created for it.  To subscribe to them the format is the same:
GroupName+subscribe at 4SQRP.groups.io

Good luck.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 12/16/2018 10:25 PM, Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC wrote:
Ok, so how do I find the HT subgroup?