Re: where is firmware for Hilltopper40

Jim Pruitt

Hello Charlie.

You have the latest version of the firmware.  If you bought one of the first 100 kits (sold out in June as I recall) then you might have the older version but all of the kits I have shipped (since about September 1) have the new firmware version which matches the one posted to the files section of the Hilltopperkit group.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 12/17/2018 5:48 AM, Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC wrote:
Thanks, Jim.....it seems I am now a member of HT subgroup.
BTW, how do I find out what firmware version I have....it shipped to me on 11/24
Charlie
NA2CC

On Dec 16, 2018, at 11:04 PM, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:

The easiest way is to send a message to this address:

HilltopperKit+subscribe@4SQRP.groups.io

or go to groups.io and search for groups (Find or create a group).  The name is Hilltopperkit

There are actually several sub groups under the main 4SQRP group.  Right now they are:
BayouJumperKit
CricketKit
DigitalFM
HilltopperKit
MuraniaKit
O17Kit
OzarkPartrolKit
SSB

For some reason not many people post to the sub group even though the subgroups were created to discuss a particular kit.  I assume each new kit will get a group created for it.  To subscribe to them the format is the same:
GroupName+subscribe at 4SQRP.groups.io

Good luck.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 12/16/2018 10:25 PM, Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC wrote:
Ok, so how do I find the HT subgroup?