seeking variable cap drive pulley (dial cord system)

Kenneth Ketner

Greetings folks
I am updating an old Meissner morale Rx that has a teeny cap drive pulley ... about 1.5 inch diameter. Ok for bc but makes tuning sw very touchy. I want to replace that with a three inch pulley, .25 inch shaft. Then with my aux bfo I could tune 4state  cw on a ww 2 Yeah, I know it is impractical.... think of it as performance art. The fun is in fabricating it then seeing that it works.

Does anyone have one, or know of a source (maybe science fair, or hobby robots suppliers, or surplus guys)?

73
Ken Ketner
KA5ELD