From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 8:40 PM
To: 4 State QRP
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Field Day 2019

Paul,

Thanks.  I have you on the list as well.  Can you send me Richard’s call sign?  Les was easy to find but I’m not sure where Richard lives.

72,

Chas

On Dec 22, 2018, at 11:01 AM, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

This sounds cool, maybe i can get Richard and Les to bring me up. Toodles would not want to camp but me and the boys would. have KX2 and wire I want to travel de Paul N0NBD