From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 2:10 AM
To: 4 State QRP
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Field Day 2019

Field Day update:

So far, I have the following people who are planning to attend:

Bert, NØYJ
Chas NK8O
Johnny ACØBQ
Les KEØSOL
Paul NØNBD
Richard WM6L
Terry WAØOIT

Our “to do” list:

  • Make park reservation
  • Decide on # of radios
  • Decide which bands to operate
  • Decide which modes to operate
  • Choose logging method

I’m open for input and comments on any of these, and of course more operators are welcome!

72,

Chas - NK8O