Field Day

Paul Smith

Chas,
I am sure Les will operate SSB as his code is rocky at best..... I need to work with him some more. I intend to order the SOTA band pass filters and after build up will give them a try to see how they work. I will order in January. The SOTA filters are 3 bands on a board. in one enclosure. I did order a 40 meter band pass filter and it works good but I need to get an 80 meter for Richards setup for in the evenings.
I suspect we can work 80, 40 and 20 meters but would not count on the higher bands unless the prop gods start smiling de Paul

Sent from Outlook