Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Cricket 40?
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, December 25, 2018, 10:40 AM

I think a 40 meter
cricket should have been thought of long ago :)When you
fish !It helps to fish where the fish are
:)I think there are a lot more fish to be caught
fishing in 40 meters !The more fish the more fun
!My favorite fishing spot is and has always been
from about 7.110 to about 7.125 KC Lots of
really nice fish there !72 73 and
88 Merry Christmas
On Tue,
Dec 25, 2018 at 8:43 AM Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...>
wrote:
Couldn’t pass it
up — I’m in!
Jeff N0̸MII
On Dec 24, 2018, at 4:39 PM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io>
wrote:

if 4SQRP were
to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in
one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the
investment.

73 Dave NM0S

--
Jeff N0̷MII