Re: Cricket 40?

Johnny AC0BQ

Gary
Search for Nm0s electronics.
Dave is selling the 80a now.
Johnny 

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 4:57 PM Don Pitchford <donw9ebk@...> wrote:
Gary,
I have several unbuilt 80's,  no 80A's. If you are interested please contact me at w9ebk@... 
Don, W9EBK 

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018, 3:57 PM Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io <gary.k7ek=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
I wish the Cricket 80(A) was still available. I would like to acquire the whole series, 80, 40, 30, etc.

I would like ideas for enclosures for the Crickets. Anyone? Thanks, and happy new year.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail
On Dec 26, 2018, at 12:47, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:
I have a Cricket 80,  a Cricket80A, and a Cricket30. I would also be interested but only if the key jack was placed on the pc board (takes one pc lan and isolate one hole) and that they meet spectral purity.

Might I also suggest that there be corner holes pre drilled for mounting.  I know the idea is for minimalist use but I prefer to put mine in an enclosure as hot.live pc boards on the bench are an invitation for disaster and for letting the magic smoke escape.  I also had problems with hooking it up to a front panel power switch since the included onboard power switch has a little different spacing than most other switches so finding a center off pc mount power switch with the same footprint to replace the included one was a trick.  Yes,  I know I could have just used the board mounted switch on my front panel enclosure but I was trying to keep it stock if I removed it from the enclosure.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 12/24/2018 2:39 PM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.