Re: Hello :) My latest project A NA5N PIPSQUEAK regenerative receiver

KD5ALD

Hello Tom
I previously viewed your radio there , before I ever built this one !
Matter of fact , I saved the pictures from there onto my computer !
Very nice example your radio :)
All I can say is mine works much better than I looks :)
I have been doing a little experimenting with a coil !
My conclusion so far is
The coil built as to the schematic is really hard to beat !
I got to say I do really like this rig !
When I first put voltage to it  radio Havana Cuba come booming in with no adjustment at all :)
73 Tom de Frank kd5ald

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 6:10 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
Very nice.  I built one a while back as well, which can be seen here:
https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/pipsqueak-regenerative-receiver.587926/page-4#post-4496600

It's a lot of fun to pull it off the shelf and listen to it.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS