From: John Evans <john.evans.n0hj@...>
To: main <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Dec 29, 2018 10:09 am
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] NON HAM QUESTION

Bob,

  All microprocessors and microcontrollers have a clock.  That crystal oscillator is probably what you are hearing.

72 - john - n0hj

On 12/29/2018 7:58 AM, pileupjunkie via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi QRPers,
Can someone explain to me why the hearing aids I have put out a carrier at 3.84 MHz
-40 dBua/m at 10 meters
These tiny things have 2 transceivers built in.
The other one is 2.4 GIG 4 dBm eirp.
I really do not need these but they were offered to me by the girl that gave me the hearing test so I took the offer.
I searched and they sell for $2,700.00 each/
Appreciate any information.
Thank you
BOB AF2DX
_._