From: dekle <dekle@...>
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Cc: w2sh@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net

I use the special QRP extract. Illegal in many states.

73
Bill
KV6Z

On 02/01/2019 9:02 pm, w2sh@... wrote:
Well "things are looking up" just a bit in that 40m is not closing down at about 2130 ET the way it has been doing most nights.  The skip tends toward being long.  However tonight it was really very strange from northern NJ:

K3NLT          completely inaudible.

WA9PWP     audible but totally unreadable.

N4DR           completely inaudible.

KK4ITX        449..

KV6Z           consistently 569.

Obviously Bill must have waxed his antenna wires (with marijuana leaves?).

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH