Homemade open-wire line for QRP (Trouble Free H.F. Hertz Antenna for the Apartment Dwelling Ham)

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

GE all,

Tonight's topic on the 4SQRP DMR net was transmission lines, and it made me think of a tab I've had open in my browser for a long long time. It's an entertaining read:

Buried within the nice long fun story is a description of how to make your own open-wire line using enameled magnet wire, toothpick spreaders, and hot glue. The result is stealthy, cheap, and efficient. Looks like a good rainy-Saturday project, and I have every intention on giving it a try some day soon. Thought I should share the article!

Jeff N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̷MII