Re: Homemade open-wire line for QRP (Trouble Free H.F. Hertz Antenna for the Apartment Dwelling Ham)

Robert

great link thanks Jeff

On 1/9/19 9:22 PM, Jeff Logullo N0̸MII wrote:
GE all,

Tonight's topic on the 4SQRP DMR net was transmission lines, and it made me think of a tab I've had open in my browser for a long long time. It's an entertaining read:

Buried within the nice long fun story is a description of how to make your own open-wire line using enameled magnet wire, toothpick spreaders, and hot glue. The result is stealthy, cheap, and efficient. Looks like a good rainy-Saturday project, and I have every intention on giving it a try some day soon. Thought I should share the article!

Jeff N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̷MII