Re: Second Sunday Sprint

John KK4ITX

Just check the On Air Activity on the 4S website, scroll down to SSS....... it’s all there including the rules of engagement.

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Jan 12, 2019, at 17:09, John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:

Michael:
See the rules.  They are posted on both the 4SQRP website (4sqrp.com) as well as on the score reporting website (qrpcontest.com).

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 1/12/19 3:33 PM, Michael McEwen wrote:
I have never before had a chance to try SSS. Is there a list of preferred ssb and cw frequencies on 20 and 40?

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019, 20:43 jleahy00 via Groups.Io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Thanks for the reminder John, ya gotta love it !  I’m in First ;-).

I try to do the SSS each month.  This time the first half or so I’ll try SSB on 20m and then switch to CW (10w, 5w) .

Thanks for your efforts in the SSS?