Send in your score

John Lonigro

Well, the 1st month of the 2019 Second Sunday Sprint is finished. Now it's time to tally the results.  If possible, enter your score by tonight.  I have a busy day Wednesday and would really prefer to have the results "in the books" by some time tomorrow.  Actually, since entering your score is no big deal, let's try to always make the following day the deadline for entering it.  That will give me an extra day to put together the results and make the certificates. Also this year, I plan to use the results exactly as they are entered on the qrpcontest website.  Please keep the link you are sent, in the event you make a mistake, because I will no longer manually correct any errors.  If you make a mistake and are unable to correct it (because you lost the link, for example), you will still be eligible for monthly awards, but not for the overall annual award.  It wouldn't be fair.

As with the last few years, enter your score by going to qrpcontest.com/4sqrp.

Thanks and 72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator