Re: ADV: Re: [4SQRP] On Air Operating

jrdock@ckt.net

I agree Carl.  Turned 80 today and still having fun with it.

Jack .... WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Jan 16, 2019, at 12:16 PM, Carl Gansen <wb0cff@...> wrote:

Hello Gary, K4VIG

It was nice to briefly meet you Sunday night.  I hope we can cross paths and have a chat some night.
I'm often ragchewing on 80M (mostly) or 160M in the evenings.

I know what you mean about novice days, but as good as my novice memories were, it takes nothing
from the fun I am having now.

Carl - WB0CFF