From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of JAMES DAVIDSON <jijvd74@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 10:17 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] murania

hey guys and gals .there was some tips on how to increase the volume on this little guy.  sure  would appreciate  some info  abt this hack hi hi ..got in the habit of listening to WHO ON THIS  GREAT RADIO .DESIGNED BUY THE WORLD FAMOUS  NM0S.COGRATS. DAVE.    w.h.o is 100 miles from my qth. not to bad huh!   buy the way my ears are not the best   thanks   JIM     KC0DD #187