Re: Postage rates

Rob <roomberg@...>

No ... not considering ordering any kit rigs any time soon.
I have a pile of back burner projects here
 and at the bottom of the pile is a qrp kit.

I'm just having waaay too much fun scratch building circuit here.

On 01/25/2019 12:47 AM, Jim Pruitt wrote:
As you might know,  the US postage rates will be going up effective this Sunday.  If you have been considering ordering a Hilltopper (or any 4SQRP kit for that matter) you might consider doing it now and save a little bit on postage.

We still have quite a few Hilltopper20's and Hilltopper40's available for shipment.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY