From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> On Behalf Of bobby rolph
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 6:12 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Hilltopper 40m

Hello to the group. I am looking for someone that build a Hilltopper 40 for me.I own a Hilltopper 20 and I really like how it performs. I am unable to build on my own anymore due to a severe visual impairment. If you are interested in building to kit just send me an email and I will arrange to ship the kit to you. Thank you very much for your time. 72

Bobby Rolph
KB4QNR