Re: 40m Net

John KK4ITX

Bill,

Probably the only way to get more checked in is to have other ears and either relay or conduct the net by regions ?   I guess others hear me but not you.  If I was proficient I probably could relay for them/ you, but I’m not.

Hey, What do I know, I can just about get my Call out ?

 Don’t be discouraged it should get better.

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Jan 28, 2019, at 17:38, Ruth A Mumaw <k3nlt@...> wrote:

It is not your fault! Hopefully propagation will soon return. Depending on where NCS is located I may not be able to QNI.  RUSS  K3NLT

On January 28, 2019, at 3:46 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Hello all.
I'm looking for someone to take over the 40m Wednesday Night CW Net.
I haven't had much luck lately and was wondering if someone else would be able to make more contacts than I have been able to.
Thanks.
Bill
KV6Z