Re: 40m Net

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

Speaking of relays... and also freely admitting I'm not at all proficient with net check-in procedures...

Can someone describe how relays work? I guess I'd like to read a description of how it works, both as the "station who cannot be heard by NCS" and as the potential relay station.

I can imagine things getting rather chaotic :-) but I also know there must be a logical way for this to happen.

Thanks,
Jeff N0̸MII

On Jan 28, 2019, at 5:34 PM, jleahy00 via Groups.Io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

Bill,

Probably the only way to get more checked in is to have other ears and either relay or conduct the net by regions ?   I guess others hear me but not you.  If I was proficient I probably could relay for them/ you, but I’m not.

Hey, What do I know, I can just about get my Call out ?

 Don’t be discouraged it should get better.

John
KK4ITX

--
Jeff N0̷MII