Re: 40m Net

N5VMO Pat

The relay stations is a VERY GOOD IDEA =)    If you have a chain of stations built up you can ask them to also call to see if they hear any stations checking in to the net and so on and so forth =)     Relaying works well if everyone is patient and make it fun and not WORK =)     If you just have one or two check ins just chat and keep the net going for the prescribe time and frequency and become CONSISTENT is the key to a good net =)

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 8:55 PM dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Hi Johnny,

I don't know what 80m would be like at 7:00.

I just worry that it's not fair for someone who tries to check in every week just can't hear me. I don't really know what the best thing to do is.

Bill

KV6Z

On 28/01/2019 5:37 pm, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Ge Bill
I have been considering moving the net to a earlier time slot.
I would be lucky to be home in time to call at 7:00?
What do you think about a time change?

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 2:46 PM dekle <dekle@...> wrote:
Hello all.
I'm looking for someone to take over the 40m Wednesday Night CW Net.
I haven't had much luck lately and was wondering if someone else would be able to make more contacts than I have been able to.
Thanks.
Bill
KV6Z

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com