From: w2sh@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 8:48 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 40m & 80m nets

Was a couple of minutes late getting tuned up on 40m, but nothing was heard.

80m was a different story.  ACØBQ had the best signal I've heard from him this season, RST 579 most of the time with QSB down to 549.  I only got a 339 so condx not so great there.

Temp now plus 6 in NJ, but that's probably roasty toasty compared to you guys.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH