ZZRX40 L1 3.3 uH

WA0ITP

Terry, I presume you are building the ZZRX40 rcvr.

The kitter, AC0BQ, may have an extra in the overflow parts stock and can send a replacement .  I'll copy him on this note

If he doesn't, here is the Digikey part number as noted in the parts list.  78F3R3J-RC-ND  They have a boatload in stock.

Good luck and have fun.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 2/1/2019 11:18 AM, KM6KJE wrote:

I was putting in the 3.3 uH inductor and pulled the lead out of it (L1) so  I replace it with a lesser tolerance. The one you sent me happens to be gold and the one I put in is silver. The gains control does not work as well as the other kit that I bought from you I was wondering where to get one as I tried a number of places all I can get are silver, not gold. thanks