Re: First soldering project

Mike Heitmann

I wear that shirt during the kit building portion of our local BSA Electronics Merit Badge sessions at STEM Summer Camp.

72 de Mike, N0SO

On ‎Monday‎, ‎February‎ ‎04‎, ‎2019‎ ‎11‎:‎08‎:‎03‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST, davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

I have the T-Shirt and wore it to OzarkCon last year !!

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!
On 2/4/2019 10:44, John Lonigro wrote:
And, as N0SO reminded me, if it smells like chicken, you're holding the wrong end of the soldering iron!

Don't forget the February Second Sunday Sprint coming up on Sunday (10th).

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 2/3/19 9:18 AM, Bill Lamm wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Take your time..  deep breaths but not of the smoke..  treat the iron like a hot pan from the oven.. don't pick it up until you know where you are going with it and that you have someplace to put it when you get there.  Solder flows when it's ready.. be patient..