Re: ADV: Re: [4SQRP] Hilltopper 40m

I am not 100% if it did make a difference as I didn't make any measurements on it before/after. I have made more than a few filter stages where grounding them like that is pretty standard and good build procedure, granted in older oscillator variations where having them grounded is a good idea. Since this is based on the 5351 chip it may not play the same role.

I did it on this build as I took note of a well placed gnd via and said to myself "Can't hurt" so I did it. Since this was a build for another fellow I made sure to build this as if it were for myself.
--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com