Sneak preview .. part of Ozarkcon

Walter - K5EST

With some really dedicated help, here is the line-up for Saturday.

6:00 AM to 9:00 AM - Private complementary breakfast for Registered QRPers
9:15 AM to 10:00 AM -  Mike - KD5KXF  - WW1 Radio Communications
10AM  to 10:45 AM - Steve - NU0P    - Building a Real Paraset
10:45 AM to 11:00 AM - Stretch Break & Prize Drawings
11:00 AM to 11:45 AM - John - N0EVH - SOTA
11:45 AM to 1:30 PM - Lunch
1:30 PM to 3:00 PM - Barry W0IY - 3D printers & KiCad **
3:00 PM to 3:15 PM - Stretch Break & Prize Drawings
3:-15 PM to 4:00 PM - Will - K0WDO & John - K0JDL - DMR
4:00 PM to 4:30 PM - David - NM0S - New Kits & More
4:30 PM to 4:45 PM - Plaque Presentations & Homebrew/Wacky Key awards
4:45 PM Grand Prize Drawing

Friday night's banquet speaker:::::    Bob Heil - K9EID from HEIL SOUND

Friday also features the Build-A-Thon.....yes we have a new kit.....more info later.

Friday is also the first session of Ozarkcon University (Ocon U)....more info later.

** If you are wish to follow along with Barry W0IY then you may want to bring your laptop for the 3D Printer & KiCad presentation.

** ** ** 4SQRP has an Educational Division, and to launch our new outreach the first 150 registrations receive a free kit for your evaluation. The kit is called Kits 4 Kids which is an easy solderless kit designed for first time builders to build and have a working project. Yes, it is simple but new folks have to start somewhere, Right??? Designer is Bill - KV6Z.

The finishing touches are in the works on the OzarkCon website, so give us a little more time. Registration will open when the website is finalized.

Oh, did I mention, Ed - WG5F just may have a big amount of drawing prizes again this year.

It is gonna be FUN !!!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention
image.png