Re: First soldering project

John T. Fitzer

WOW that’s impressive. I love really small radios so much that I have two ATS 3 rigs in altoids tins. In fact I have a lot of gear built in those tins. Ok ok it's a bad habit I know, but it's better than my last habit BOOZE Hi Hi 72 W3BNO

-----Original Message-----
From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of d balfour
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2019 12:35 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] First soldering project

I Designed and printed a plastic box for her radio. Still fits in the eye glass case for carrying around. Puts out a carrier. So now to make a small straight key. Hopefully one that will fit in the case along with the radio. Maybe one sided ear plug.

A most interesting design. Seems to pick up a lot of stations at once not much selectivity but better sensitivity than I would have thought.
http://veloliner.com/ham/pixiencase.JPG