Re: First soldering project

Brian Crittendon

Could you try adding a crystal in line to the receiver like a 49er. I'm using an audio filter on my DC receivers.

On Friday, February 8, 2019, 1:34:56 PM EST, d balfour <davesters@...> wrote:

I Designed and printed a plastic box for her radio.  Still fits in the eye glass case for carrying around. Puts out a carrier. So now to make a small straight key. Hopefully one that will fit in the case along with the radio. Maybe one sided ear plug.

A most interesting design. Seems to pick up a lot of stations at once not much selectivity but better sensitivity than I would have thought.
http://veloliner.com/ham/pixiencase.JPG