February SSS results

John Lonigro

Propagation must be the pits this month.  In January, we had 14 people enter the contest, with 12 reporting a non-zero score.  This month, we had 11 people enter and only 7 had non-zero scores.  And the highest was 7 points, scored by both Nick WB5BKL and Chas W2SH. Congratulations to both of you.  These two co-winners for February will receive their certificates shortly.  For the year, early results show Carl WB0CFF leading the pack with 18 points, closely followed by Chas W2SH with 17.  But the year is  young and there's plenty of time for anyone to catch up.

According to my records, we had two new entrants this month, Rhys KE0FLC and Chuck KA5PVB.  Welcome to both of you. I hope to see your names in the contest every month.

Congratulations again to Nick and Chas for winning the February contest and thanks to all who entered the contest.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator