Ozarkcon registration attendees listings

Walter - K5EST

GM All, well to use an old term from Analog Television, we are experiencing "Technical Difficulties" with the computer code to trigger the registrations listings.

Your registration entries are being recorded but not entered into the Ocon listing page. Just to give you an idea, as of 11 PM Pacific time, 40 registrations, 14 kit builds and 6 Ocon U signups. There are more this morning.

We have the Master working with the problem so you will soon see a big fill-up of the registration attendee list.

Please give us a chance to find the little computer code gremlin and all will be well.

Thank you all for supporting 4SQRP and Ozarkcon!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention
image.png