#OzarkCon And now, a word from our prize chairpersons: #OZARKCON

wg5f@...

Every year, we’ve members that personally contribute prizes for OzarkCon.

We’ve had some remarkably generous gifts in the past.

This year is no exception.

We already had a couple of really nice prizes that’ve been contributed from the shacks of your fellow 4-Staters.

I’d like to encourage you to do the same.

If you have unbuilt kits that you think you’ll not get to, or a well-built kit that’s fully functional but just not being used, or maybe a Key from your collection, or a station accessory gathering dust, consider donating it to be used as a prize at OzarkCon 2019.

Everyone loves to take home a prize, and your contribution would be appreciated.

Please, limit your contribution to items in new or very excellent condition.

We prefer to get the prizes ahead of OzarkCon so we can account for them properly and get them into the drawing sequence.

If that’s not possible, we’ll certainly accept them at the prize table during the event.

We look forward to seeing you at OzarkCon if you can attend.

72,

-Ed, WG5F & Karen, W5KKM-
(918) 232-5194 cell/text