Re: Inexpensive DMR

davemrtn

Good idea Jeff...

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!

On 2/19/2019 14:33, Jeff Logullo N0̸MII wrote:
Jim, why not post it to the Files area of the Groups.io page for our group? I just made a "Code Plugs" folder:

I've learned to 'harvest' code plugs so I can pick them apart, sift the pieces, and reassemble to suit my needs. Please consider sharing yours :-)

Thanks,
Jeff N0̸MII

On Feb 19, 2019, at 2:25 PM, Jim Parks <jim.ny0j@...> wrote:

I have a great code plug for the Anytone that covers most of the DMR and analog repeaters for the western half of Missouri and I’m willing to share it with anyone who would like it.

--
Jeff N0̷MII