Thanks

Bill

KV6Z

On 21/02/2019 2:10 pm, wa2cky wrote:

I missed last year due to a death in the family but my wife and I are planning on coming and I would be delighted to help out (this duplicates my posting the Ozardcon web site so don't count on having two 'Bob Groh's!!).  I am planning on being there and helping at the Build-a-thon and will bring along a small kit of aid's (like a capacity meter to help read the values on those tiny little caps).

Bob Groh, WA2CKY

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 7:59 AM dekle <dekle@...> wrote:
If you helped out last year with the Build-a-Thon session and would like to do it again this year, please let me know.
Willingness to stay for the duration of the session would be appreciated.

Bill
KV6Z