From: DigitalFM@4SQRP.groups.io <DigitalFM@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Robert <e1dslr@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 10:06 PM
To: DigitalFM@4SQRP.groups.io; main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [DigitalFM] Wednesday's DMR net topic

What can be done to share the Ozarkcon experience with  those who are not able to attend.

DMR broadcast??
Pod cast??
You tube??
Streaming video??

What's Possible
What's practical
What's doable

I really don't know but I  think it would be  great to share the experience at least the presentations with others in our group who cannot attend

Bert
N0YJ