Re: Wednesday's DMR net topic

Paul AI4EE

It's a 1000 mile drive for me. I should have stayed in Rolla!

On 2/26/2019 5:17 PM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Good question, Bert!
  I would love some Ozarkcon experience! It is a 450 mile drive from here to Zenia/ Hamvention. It is a 600 mile drive from here to Ozarkcon.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

From: Robert
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:06 PM
To: DigitalFM@4SQRP.groups.io ; main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Wednesday's DMR net topic

What can be done to share the Ozarkcon experience with  those who are not able to attend.

DMR broadcast??
Pod cast??
You tube??
Streaming video??

What's Possible
What's practical
What's doable

I really don't know but I  think it would be  great to share the experience at least the presentations with others in our group who cannot attend

Bert
N0YJ