Re: Wednesday's DMR net topic

Bill Lamm

Random thoughts that I have no ability at this time to help make reality.   With the right IT wiz you can get some pretty inexpensive IP cameras with sound at a reasonable cost and have one or two just looking over the glories landscape of radio fun..

more practical is if you set up a YouTube channel and invite trusted willing individuals to do live stream walk throughs.. just record themselves talking and looking at the displays..  they can or not interact with the live stream chat but that is up to them..

Recordings of presentations or conversation/interviews with venders and etc are more organized but it could/should be done with little or no editing IMHO so as to preserve the ambiance of the convention.

I would be there but financially it's as far away as the moon this year