Re: EZKeyer III

David Wilcox

Terry,

That is what happens when “Old” hams stay up past 10 PM. Or inhaling too much solder smoke. Along with plugging in power supplies backwards and letting smoke out. I frequently purchase something that I really need and later find another one in a drawer or in a cupboard.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Mar 3, 2019, at 10:03 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I have on my very cluttered bench an extra EZKeyer III. I have no idea how I wound up with it.

It has a small diameter aluminum speed knob and is minus one rubber foot. Sorta resembles the old joke abt the lost dog. He was blind in one eye, half starving, had lost his right rear leg to a car, and answered to the name "Lucky".

It doesn't work, does anyone know anything about "Lucky"? I suspect I volunteered to fix it, but need to fix my memory first.

TIA.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.