Re: ADV: Re: [4SQRP] Important reminder

Thomas Martin

We have a place here in Houston metal recycling that pays in 2.00 bills and you can buy uncut sheets from the mint. Try giving someone Susan B Anthony dollars most of the kids today think the dollars and 2 dollar bills are not real.

On Mar 6, 2019, at 10:07 PM, Frank Perkins <N6CES.r@...> wrote:

Hey Bill,
Do you know they've still got $2 bills in circulation? No place in cash register for them.
What about silver dollars? No register place for them either.
How long has it been since you've been given a 50 cent piece in change?
Makes ya wonder, huh!
72,
Frank N6CES

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 7:32 PM jrdock@... <jrdock@...> wrote:
Amen !!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Mar 6, 2019, at 8:19 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

I'd like to get rid of Daylight savings time   -   and pennies.

Bill
KV6Z